The Honda Goldwing GL1800 led fog lights are mainly for auxiliary lighting to increase the driving experience on road. The light from the lamp illuminates the road ahead of the mtorcycle, allowing the rider to drive safely in the dark and passing at daytime. Honda Gold Wing GL 1800 driving lights are the best option for any kinds of bad weathers like fog, snow, rain or dust etc. They come with high brightness, excellent heat dissipation, plug and play and durable construction specifications. Our led fog light assembly fits for 2012-2017 Honda Goldwing GL1800.
Technical Parameters of Honda Goldwing GL1800 Led Fog Lights
|Outer Lens Material
|Outer Lens Color
Features of Honda Gold Wing GL 1800 Driving Lights
- Upgraded fog lights are much brighter than halogen lights. Built with high-intensity led chips, these fog lights are brighter with minimized glare and light scattering that will make it easier for you to see what lies ahead without blinding the oncoming drivers against night and inclement weather.
Excellent Heat Dissipation System
- Die-cast aluminum alloy housing can efficiently dissipate more heat and keep cool, make the lamp lifespan that more than 50,000hrs; IP waterproof 67 rating ensures all-weather dependability.
Easy to Install
- Plug and play. Our LED fog lights have a fixed stand on them, so there is no need to install them. There is no extra wire harness needed. It only takes you 15-20 minutes to finish the installation.
- The steady housing made of rugged materials is impact scratch-resistant. With internal protection mechanism, which guarantees no flickering or failure and ensures their reliable performance against harsh conditions.
2017 Honda Goldwing GL1800
2016 Honda Goldwing GL1800
2015 Honda Goldwing GL1800
2014 Honda Goldwing GL1800
2013 Honda Goldwing GL1800
2012 Honda Goldwing GL1800
- Raw material inspection
- Chip mounting
- Check PCB electrical parameters
- Put heat-conducting silicone grease and PCB into the housing
- 2 hours aging test of the semi-finished product
- Assembled optical component dust removal and cleaning
- Check electrical parameters and optical correction
- Assembling lens by machine
- Lens fixture
- 2 hours aging test and vacuum pumping to solve inside fog problem
- Laser logo
- Packing and shipping