The new BMW F700GS, F800GS and F800GS Adventure reinforce their arguments with tweaks to both the engine, electronics and equipment. These three medium-displacement trails meet the needs of those looking for a versatile motorcycle, with character and a good level of equipment. From the basic F700GS to the more adventurous F800GS Adventure, they all receive the same treatment for their Euro 4 engine and new details that we will discuss below:
For 2017 all 798c twin-cylinder engines have been adapted to the new Euro 4 regulations. The new stainless steel rear silencer end design is a new sign of indefiniteness. The Akrapovic HP sports silencer available as an original BMW Motorrad accessory has also been redesigned.
They now feature an electric motor-controlled throttle regulator for even better responsive behavior, making it possible to offer "Rain", "Road", "Enduro" and "Enduro Pro" riding modes with improved throttle response.
The new "Rain" and "Road" riding modes as standard can be implemented to navigate wet or dry roads as well as the "Enduro" and "Enduro Pro" riding modes, available as optional equipment ex works (only F800GS / F800GS Adventure), for easy off-road use.
The new F700GS, F800GS and F800GS Adventure are equipped with a new instrument panel with better visibility of the informative parameters. An exhaust gas emission warning lamp (Malfunction Indicator Light) complies with the Euro 4 standards and the table has been supplemented with the driving mode indicator. But you can install the bmw f800gs led headlight
Three different finishes and colors on the new F700GS and F800GS, with new galvanized radiator trims, a new intake silencer cover as well as a new F800GS Adventure with ignition lock housing provide more visual freshness.
Main novelties of the BMW F2017 range:
• Adaptation to EU4 regulations.
• The Akrapovič HP sports silencer available as an Original BMW Motorrad accessory and the standard rear silencer have also been redesigned.
• Electric motor controlled throttle regulator system for improved response behavior and dosability.
• "Rain" and "Road" riding modes as standard. "Enduro" and "Enduro Pro" riding modes (F800GS / F800GS Adventure only) as optional equipment ex works.
• Newly designed instrument panel as well as an exhaust gas emission warning light and driving mode indicator.
• Color concepts and dynamic finishes.
• Reflectors in vertical or sliding fork tubes.